Friday, November 14, 2008

My Family

Well, i am a little behind here..and trying to catch up. I would like to give you a glimpse of my family from a few weeks back. I found this awesome spot (Recommended by a friend...thank you oh so much! :)...which I also did my in-laws' photos at later on...you can see them in my previous blog. I have one of the sweetest families you will ever see...now don't get me wrong..they are completely devilish at times...but aren't we all? My Children are adorable, sweet and very kind hearted. Of course, there is not a day that goes by that we are not having some sort of sibling squabble but when push comes to shove..they will protect each other and are the bestest of friends. My husband...well he just totally rocks! :) He is hard working, kind, and my best friend! Not to mention incredibly good looking..but that's just my opinion. :)








Unfortunately I forgot the little miss had a huge ball of gum in her mouth...




Oh my sweet, sweet baby...my how you have grown




Way too smart for your age...not too mention incredibly photogenic!



My Awesome Family

Why is it that baby's have the most gorgeous lashes! Why haven't scientist figured out the secret to keeping these long luscious lashes???

Best Friends..great at sibling fights

I love how soft this looks with the saturation removed!

My youngest looks the most like his daddy...What a looker!


Kudos to my hubby for this one...who stole my camera and shot this gorgeous pic!

And my dear sweet girl..I was so afraid you would be a tomboy with all these boys around..but you are a far cry from it...Sweet, Witty, and my how you love your babies....

2 comments:

DW November 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Just sweet...that's all there is to it!

Kim November 17, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

What great posers you have!...of course, they are beautiful to boot! I LOVE that little S's pic. He looks so grown up!!!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP