Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby

About a month ago I showed some Maternity Shots ..and about two weeks after baby E was born, his momma was able to bring him to me for some newborn shots. I had some new ideas we tried out...and although poor baby E wasn't wanting his picture taken..I thought we got some really great pics! :) I'm going to post some more of my fav's of mommy too...There were so many that I loved of her!



Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother


I really like this shot!


And one of my all time fav's...Hey N, they tore down my Photo spot! Some people. :) For some reason they thought it looked bad and put new plywood on...I thought it made great pics. Oh well..I'll have to find a new spot




My newest idea!...I thought it was so cute..but baby wasn't too sure about this one.. haha \



0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP