Friday, February 20, 2009

New props

I have a new backdrop and a baby piano to add to my collection! I was so excited this backdrop came in just in time for a 6 month session I had scheduled! Unfortunately, they had to reschedule and I couldn't wait to play with my new toy..so my children had to play along...here are a few shots.


I first started out using only my camera with no external flash. Although the background was a nice shade, I was struggling with shadows..so after "S" was all done and ready to move on..big brother was willing to sit and pose for a moment. I put on the big daddy Fl-50 and wallah..no more shadows and the backdrop is much lighter! Less photo correction makes me very happy!
I am curious to try some more techniques with it, but for now..a glimpse of my new toy(s). :)As you can see, I have edited out the shadowing, but the brightness of the backdrop is very visable. I definitely like the brighter version of big brother's serious look.

3 comments:

DW February 21, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

That's a great picture of C! He looks so serious and cowboyish! LOL

Kim February 21, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

OH, I LOVE getting new photo stuff! When inspiration hits, you have to photograph those available....good thing you have cute kids! I'll be looking out for your next photo shoot, then with your new backdrop!!!

God's Blessings Photography February 22, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Love the new backdrop!! You've got me wanting to get on soon--thank you very much! :-)

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP