Monday, March 9, 2009

Little Miss C

Little miss C was such a cutie..she will be 3 next month..and she is as energetic as she is cute!! We had a lot of fun at grandma's house! Hope you enjoy your preview and the enhancements!..I have been playing with a new program and I really like it! The black and white and Cinemas are probably my favorite!!


I added a soft focus to these 2 photos...I love the softness of it here.






I think little C must be a horse whisperer! That horse just came running right up to her! I couldn't believe it!!! The next few photos are done with an old timey Cinema look...



I love the look of this!








I love how her hair is blowing in the wind!! :D And to be honest..these black and whites are my all time favorite. I had a hard time leaving stuff in color. :D





These are 2 of my Favorites!!







I love her reflection in the window!

3 comments:

Kim March 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Oh, Christina! Your pics turned out so cute...what a cute little girl! I love the one where she's standing on the box....that's my favorite style.

Kim March 10, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

oh, and I like the new font on your name.

God's Blessings Photography March 14, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

These are fantastic Christina! What editing program did you decide on?

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP