Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Love Story...

There once lived a prince, who was ever so sweet, who happened upon a young maiden.

<--Prince


<--Young Maiden

His father, the ultimate Prince Charming, had warned the prince many a times on how to handle a situation, such as this, when it would arise. Step 1 Catch the young maiden.



Step 2


Be Aggressive!






Step 3


Insist that you are the Man of her Dreams








Step 4


Do not ever let her go!








Unless of course, she is not of age. Then you must proceed to Step 5.


Step 5

Bid the Young Maiden farewell.








Step 6
And leave her with a kiss, that she will always come back for.

2 comments:

Kim March 5, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

That is HILARIOUS! It is so funny to watch S's personality come out....little brute! Hey, gotta get some lovin' however you can!

Unknown March 5, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

This is way cute! It makes me happy with the warm fuzzies..WOW, a man acting like a MAN. :)

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP