Friday, April 17, 2009

I heart Faces- Fix it Friday



So a friend of mine showed me this site and I have been checking it out for some neat ideas on editing, so this week I thought I would give it a go and do their "Fix-it Friday"






This is the original photo:



And here is my version:
So here is what I did for this photo.
1. I adjusted the exposure and contrast.
2. I softened the area around the boy to bring attention to his face.
3. I used a black and white program with a vignette and removed some of the fade so it had a little more color.
4. Lastly I went back to my coloring and fixed a little more the temperature making it a -5.
Hope you enjoy and you can check out all the fabulous fixes at I heart faces link above!

3 comments:

Melinda April 17, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

The vignetting and the cross processing are just beautiful. Great job!!

Kim April 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

I've dropped off the face of the earth on these fixes and contests....so busy lately....nice to see you trying you hand a it. Great fix. I like the depth you brought to the photo.

Drew April 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

I'm wishing I had added vignetting to mine. It just really seems to bring the focus on this adorable boy.

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP