Friday, May 8, 2009

Prom fun

My Sis in law had her Prom night tonight. Lucky for her..they were headed to Kobe's Steakhouse in Wichita for supper! Yum Yum! And then off to some fun and games. A good way for a Christian School to give their teens the opportunity to dress up! They looked awesome and I've gotten a couple done..so hopefully this won't be like my kids' pics and you will see some more soon. :D Have a great night!

I had to play a bit with the saturation in this one..I love how soft this looks!



Her Boyfriend..Doesn't he look great? I really liked this photo of him..one of my fav's!


1 comments:

DW May 9, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Great shots, Christina! They are a good looking couple!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP