Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ok..you got me...

Yes..I have been caught. My sister ordered some pictures of her kids today...and was ever so kind as to point out how "some people" never update the pictures of their kids for "those people" who truly do want a picture that was taken recently opposed to the ones they got, I'm sorry, how many Christmas's ago was it???? Lol...Yes..I am one of those people who take an insane amount of photographs only to keep them stored on my desktop or on a disc somewhere. I will say in my defense..I did print off a few photos for my own updated stash! So I decided while I was putting in an order I would go ahead and order some "Updated" photos for my loved ones. :)..In the midst of this I stumbled upon this picture I took of Big Brother and I in April. Now, I realized his eyes were taking on my greenish hue..but had no idea how close our eye color was! (And yes, I did edit out some of my wrinkles..it was just too close for comfort. lol )

3 comments:

DW June 19, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

You two have gorgeous eyes! And WHAT wrinkles?? LOL

Kim June 19, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

You're funny! I love your eye color too.....AND THAT HAIR!

raising4princesses June 23, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I have heard about this picture and i'm amazed that your eyes are so close in color....i've always LOVED your eyes!! What a heartbreaker Caleb's gonna be...LOL.

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP