Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Man...

Friday night I had the fun time of photographing the children of 2 sisters from Ohio! Lucky for them, a hot day is usually around 90 degrees! Needless to say the kids were liking the idea of staying inside for photographs! We attempted the outdoors at the end..but woo! It's hot out! :) I've got one set of Photos done..so I thought I would get them on here asap..so Dad could have a peak too! Thanks for a fun evening girls!












The Fun stuff: :)

















0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP