Saturday, October 24, 2009

Senior Pics of D

I had so much fun taking your Senior pics, D. You have a great personality and I think it says alot about the character of a teenager when they can have a conversation with an adult ( yes, occasionally I will own up to this..hehe) that consists of more than one or two words. lol. And of course my kiddos just love ya...hey you even won over my little girl. :) She keeps talking about how she gave you a "five". lol

Hope you enjoy your sneak peak...we got LOTS of great shots! :D














I must say...I do LOVE sun bursts. :)















This next one is probably my FAVORITE!!! oh..this makes my heart jump!!



3 comments:

Kim October 24, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Nice job, Christina. My faves are 1, 2 & the one that makes your heart jump... ;-) ...oh, and GO, OU! Hope you are having LOTS of fun with that new camera!!!

Mandy October 25, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Those pictures are great, Christina!

Christina Zimmerman October 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Thanks guys! I LOVE my new camera..thank you Hubby! :D

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP