Wednesday, November 11, 2009

S- Class of 2010

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting this young girl and her parents! I had so much fun watching them interact with each other...What a great family. :) We definitely need to schedule a family session sometime..I think your family would be alot of fun to photograph!

S- you've got an awesome smile! WOW! Isn't she beautiful??!


You know...I'm not a huge fan of indoor photography with adults..but I must say...I do like this photo...:)





LOVE this pic of you!! You are just way too cute...!




Ok..STOP already!! lol...Definitely a fav in my book!




You can't help but love this..
My favorite pic by the way...I do love a good Sun-glare. :)



I'm still amazed at how you got up on this goal post...don't worry..I won't post those pictures..lol..but I'm sure you will have to frame the one of you and your mom..it's super cute and it makes me giggle. :)


Have a great Senior year...thanks for all the new spot ideas...and thanks for choosing me to be your photographer..I had a blast. :)

1 comments:

Kim November 12, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

These look great Christina! She is a beautiful girl...and I am lovin' that new camera of yours! I will have to get your posts to start update again...and you keep those photo shoots a comin'!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP