Monday, March 22, 2010

P.A.- Senior 2010

I'm so excited to show you this girl's pics..She has got these incredible eyes! Just like Audrey Hepburn! Seriously..Simply gorgeous. :)

Not to mention that her skin is just..dreamy!










I was so excited about this spot! I really felt like it fit "P.A"'s personality. Beautiful.




Am I the only one who is reminded of "Pride and Prejudice" from this photo.??? And not the old version..the newer one. :) That movie inspires me to want to take great photographs. I just love it. :D







Thanks for a great session! I had alot of fun! :) And I've got MORE awesome photos! Can't wait to show you!

2 comments:

Kim March 22, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I think you are right....about the eyes and the location! These turned out BEAUTIFUL! Fantastic job!

Anonymous March 26, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

This girl is beautiful and you called it when you said her eyes were like Audrey Hepburn. She is my all-time favorite. This senior looks much older and more classy than a senior. I'm thinking model potential. Nice job on the photos. You do great work.
-A friend of your friend

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP