Monday, November 1, 2010

Senior 2011- Arkansas City KS Photographer

October. October means alot of things to alot of people....the coming of Fall...the crisp, cool mornings. But in our little town...it means Arkalalah! Yeah baby! I'm not originally from this town..but any town that has vendors here for 5 days in a row..is definitely on my Happy List. :) The town starts things off with a Medallion Hunt. Clues are left in the paper everyday..and the person to find it..wins.....$500!..Then the vendors come in on Wednesday...a Parade that night..with all the floats decked out in lights. There are of course the traditional Queen Arkalalah festivities going on...Good ole football games..ect. And then Friday comes. But this Friday was different for me. I had the joy of getting up early and meeting "C" for his Senior session. And can I just say it? BRRRRRRR! It was so cold..I really felt quite badly for him..:)

He was a trooper though. But honestly..it's nothing new to him. He is a hunter. :)



We started things off at the Lake. It was so pretty out that morning...thank God for Sunshine! :)




The dog was not planned to be in the photo..but I'm glad he decided to jump in. :) Now..if he would just stand still.....:D




Love this next photo of you. Pure Awesomeness. :)


For the car who was waiting patiently to cross...we thank you. :)






I love instruments...and I really like to photograph people playing them. :) I'm in the process of learning the guitar...maybe I can get a few lessons? :) Seriously though...Thank you for a great Morning ! Hope you enjoyed the Carnival and Arkalalah weekend! For those of you who are just oober excited about visiting Ark City now...it's always the last full week of October..Plan accordingly. :D


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP