Friday, November 5, 2010

Senior 2011- Lauren {Arkansas City, KS Senior Photographer}

Last weekend I had the privilege of meeting Lauren. She is super sweet and beautiful as well. :) She is very talented! As we were walking I found out that Lauren plays the Cello! How awesome is that! I love to photograph instruments...(one of my other "loves".)...so I'm a wee bit disappointed she didn't bring it to the shoot. :D But in spite of that..we had an awesome time. ;)

The sun was amazing and beautiful peeking through the trees. We met up in Winfield bright and early before all the Arkalalah festivities started. I just loved her session...it really let me get some of my favorite types of shots. :)

Gorgeous!!









This just screams FALL!!!! :) I LIKE it! :)














One of my favorite shots from the day. Stunning! Thank you Lauren (& Mom) for an awesome morning...it was awesome to meet you two! :)




0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP