Friday, April 22, 2011

Ilissa & Jarrod {Kansas Engagement Photographer}

Step by step I fell in love with you

And step by step it wasn't hard to do

Kiss by kiss and hand in hand

That's the way it all began

~The Crests



I am so behind this month..but I had to let you guys see my newest couple! They are awesome! The wedding is set for June and we got together the first part of April and shot some Engagement pictures! It was extremely sunny out..but we were able to get some AMAZING pictures.




They met last December...and you know I think that sometimes God just puts this "knowing" feeling in us.  When we KNOW that this is God's will for our lives. I had that feeling when I met my husband..and I think these 2 have it as well. I really enjoyed talking with them...their dedication to each other..and praying for God's guidance in their lives. It's amazing. I love to see couples like this.
Love it, love it, love it. :)



 We headed out to the Great Outdoors...where we shot off some amazing pictures...got some great exercise..and.....I got lost. Not kidding...lol...I was going the right way..but it didn't seem so..so I backtracked..and then backtracked again. :) I kept thinking..I sure hope I find my way out before it gets dark...and if nothing else..at least my phone has a Flashlight app! lol



I had such a great time with you guys! Really looking forward to June!

3 comments:

On The Wall April 23, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

Hi Christina! These look great! =)

Christina Zimmerman April 23, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

Thanks!!! :)

Unknown April 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

BEAUTIFUL job girl! What a beautiful story :)

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP