Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Laken & Cory~ENGAGED~ Kansas Photographer

 Now, Cupid if your arrow make a love storm for me

I promise I will love her until eternity

I know between the two of us her heart we can steal

Help me if you will  ~Sam Cooke (Cupid)


You may remember Laken. I first met her during her Senior year of High School.
She is super sweet and cute. :) You can check out her Senior session here.

She is now engaged to the fantastic Cory. And I have got to say it. They are just oober cute together.
Cory has got great style! I love his glasses..and his hat .....he is just a cool guy.

We headed up to Winfield, KS first thing in the morning to avoid some of this crazy heat we have been having. :) And the weather was just gorgeous. It happened to cool off that week...so it was Perfect!








This next shot is one of my favorites...I love her smile...I love his smile...I love THEM. :)



I am so. SO glad that we went under the bridge. I think these just added a whole new element to the session. :)
Thanks for a fun day guys! I am super excited about October! :D


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP