Friday, April 27, 2012

oops.

Oh boy.
I am soooooo sorry!
It has been so busy around here
that I honestly got burnt out
and decided to take a break from...
blogging.

Please don't hate me. :)

So...
what have you been up to?
Have you missed me too?
:)

My excuses for being Internet absent:

1. as you can see in the photo below...I got braces. Yep. 
and no...I am not trying to re-live the teenage years :)
2. We moved up to Wichita, KS.
yep. still shooting in Ark City and the surrounding areas
3. Tornado came through and jumped over our house. Took out Zach's truck...that's ok..he was more than happy to upgrade. :)
4. Still homeschooling all 3 of the kiddos.
5. In the process of switching churches so we can be part of a more "local" church. But if you live in or close to Ark City..check them out...♥♥♥ http://www.hillcrestbiblebaptist.com/ *tears 
We love our church..this one is a hard transition
6.I have been second shooting for other photogs. So fun!
7. Spring cleaning..woohoo baby!
8. We had a well dug in our yard a couple weeks ago. 
so long $600 water bills!
9. Trying to learn how to play the guitar!

and the best reason...
10. I have been trying to spend more time with my kiddos.
Yes!..I totally just played the kid card

Do you forgive me?



0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP