Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet little One


                                          


    

Sometimes the smallest things take upthe most room in our hearts. ~ Pooh 







Meet Baby A. 
She is adorable.
Wait.
Adorable.
                                                       Yes. Adorable with a capital A!!    

             
She was such a sweetie to work with! My babies started at 8lbs..so to have the pleasure of holding a 5lb baby is so much fun!!!


AghhhH! I love baby wrinkles!! :)


It is so sweet to see little ones smiling in their sleep! 
Do you ever wonder what they are thinking/dreaming of?? :)




Oh I just want to squeeze her!!! :)




I love this family! So thankful for the opportunity to be a part of their lives. :)














0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP