Monday, January 19, 2009

Brrrr....

On a cold, blustery, somewhat snowy morning, I had the privilege of freezing my little bum off. :) It was so cold I could not even feel the shutter button on my camera! Thankfully by the end of it all..I was thawing out..I will have to remember next time how cold it can be when someone schedule Winter Senior Portraits...Please dress warm Seniors!!! Poor Miss "M" was still thawing out 3 hours after the fact! She is a gorgeous, sweet girl and we had a lot of fun...even if a few things were spontaneous.. :) We also did shots of one of her best friend, who is not a senior this year..but happens to be related to me..so maybe my next post will have shots of the two of them. If you have ever done pictures with me..you know that I am a sucker for taking a lot of pics..it is one of my biggest problems (says my hubby)...but I can't resist trying out different angles and such..so I have picked..a few of my fav's and hope that you like them as much as I do..!















4 comments:

Miranda January 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Hey Miss Christina...I love these you did such an Awesome job! I can't wait to see the rest of them:)

DW January 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Great shots, C! Of course you had a great subject!

God's Blessings Photography January 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

These are gorgeous Christina!! I love your new blog design too! I really could spend tons of time (if I had it!) at thecutestblogontheblock.com ! :-)

Christina Zimmerman January 20, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

I keep trying out different stuff...I want to change my header..but haven't figured that one out yet...too many interuptions! :)

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP