Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Beautiful Sunny Morning

These photos were all taken in Bayside, Texas. The house that we were staying in had this beautiful view and all I had to do was go for a short walk to the pier to get these neat photos. My sweet one year old decided he would become a early riser and was up around 6 am every morning. Yes, folks, this is EARLY for me! So when I decided I would take the opportunity to get some good sunrise photos, I walked to the pier and saw what you are seeing in this first photo..and I thought.."I missed the sunrise!"...but after a few more minutes God pleasantly surprised me by giving my early morning something to smile about.



There was something in the water here that the birds were just really excited about! I thought it made a neat photo.
The next 2 photos were taken from the pier...but I decided that I liked more texture in my photo and moved back to get grass and pier and such in my shot.

See these Fishermen at the end of the pier??? They are from Ohio! Congratulations Sirs, you made the blog! :)

2 comments:

Kim January 14, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

These pictures turned out SO beautiful....like a magazine. I wish I were there RIGHT NOW!

Christina Zimmerman January 14, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Me Too!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP