Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Warm weather for Christmas

For those of you who haven't heard, I had the luxury of spending Christmas this year at the beach! Yep, that's right folks, you have not misread..Christmas in the warm sunshine..waking up to the beautiful ocean view and the salty sea air. Yes, I was very blessed this Christmas, while everyone else in Kansas was freezing their little bums off, I was in South Texas enjoying the Pelicans and sea shells. We had such a good time I wanted to show you some of the great photo opportunities I had there.. If you notice, I did not enhance any of these photos to black and white..I just couldn't lose that beautiful blue sky. But I did do some saturation removal..hope you like it!


















1 comments:

Kim January 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

These are awesome photos....you will cherish these forever. I love the angles you used and the natural moments...it feels like you are there.

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP