Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Musician and the Dancer...

This nice break we've had from the heat gave me a great opportunity to get some shots of some awesome kids! Aren't they cute?! We were a little unsure about the storms rolling in..but it all worked out and Grandpa even sent me home with a bag of home grown Tomatoes! YUM! So here are my fav's...hope you enjoy your preview. Thanks for a great night guys!




"D" got out his violin and played us a "diddy". lol..He's doing awesome!
















Look at those Dancer feet! She is actually eating grapes and unknowingly ready for a great shot!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP