Monday, August 3, 2009

Meet "A"..Senior of 2010


I had the best time Friday night with A! She's a Senior this year and has such a sweet spirit! She's got a love for Photography and Artsy stuff..so I knew she was just awesome!


Ok...I know I made these ones small..but only because they added a little more interest lol..I ADORE this blue door!!! *Sigh* oh..it makes me oh so happy!!!










And our next stop!! Wowzer! I reeeeaaaallly love the road signs..Anything Vintage is my friend!


Course..it helps that my Model is just oozing cuteness!! Look out boys!!





I got to try out alot of new spots Friday..and I think this next one was one of my fav's..definitely hitting that spot again! Did I mention that "A" loves Art??? Yes, we had to get the brushes out..and her sketchbook..but those pics are for another day!







The sun was setting and our fun was coming to an end..but what a great time! Can't wait to show you the rest!!!


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP