Monday, August 10, 2009

Sugar and Spice and everything nice...

Ok...Hear me out..I've got these 3 kids..who are awesome..they are some pretty great kids..and I think..I'm done..but then I meet baby J..she is sooooo CUTE! I just wanted to rub noses with her and give her an Eskimo kiss!! She just oozes sweetness from her cute little nose to her sweet little toes..I LOVE babies!! It's been a good year since i've had the opportunity to photograph a newborn..so it was a nice break!! I could do this forever and be oh so happy. :) I had tons of ideas that I wanted to try out..so I had a blast with this session. Thanks, girls, for a fun afternoon! :o)

I love this photo!! This is one of the best props I have ever gotten..I didn't post it on here..but I've got some where she is laying on the piano..and her reflection is in the top of the piano..It was Awesome!!
Ok..see what I mean???? Who!!??? Can resist this sweet yawn!!
And at the very end..baby "J" was very happy that we stuck her in a nice cozy spot and gave us a sweet smile. Don't ya just LOVE babies!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP