Friday, August 14, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

So a couple weeks ago I got a call to come take some pictures of a family who was getting together for their Mother's 80th birthday party down in Ponca City. The more we talked, I realized this was not just a little family gathering. So saturday morning I packed up my gear and headed South. It was really bright, really hot, and really windy. But hey...we had fun! What a great family. I'm sure it was a blessing to this Mother to see her daughters, grandchildren and great grandchildren all in one spot. They even came from as far as Pakistan to be at this birthday party!
This is one amazing Mother!! She is in great shape and went walking all over with us trying to find a spot shady enough to get a group photo! She is a role model to us all!! Thank you for inviting me to meet such a wonderful family. I hope that you had a wonderful 80th birthday party!

There were so many photos taken, I decided to start out with just the main groups. Here we have Mother with her 4 daughters.




And after that I decided to show just each daughter with her spouse and family.













And here are the big ones...and I've got more to pick from. :)




Grandma with all the Great Grandkids






Grandma with all the Grandkids and their spouses.




0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP