Thursday, August 20, 2009

The winds are blowing NorthEast...

Well folks! I am off to North East Missouri for a couple weeks! I have a few sessions scheduled..along with a wedding I am helping my Mentor with..(so exciting! We have a blast doing weddings!) ...so I hope to keep you updated from Far away. I also have Zoo pics that I am hoping to get on here too while we are visiting.


So...if you are up bright and early tomorrow..you can say a prayer of safety..(and Sanity for yours truly) as we travel the 8 hour drive with 3 kids, ...a sister who is addicted to her laptop (and facebook...it runs in the family. lol) who will be having withdrawls , a grandpa that likes peace and quiet..a grandma who just returned from Honduras a couple days ago..(who came home, unpacked and reloaded to come to Kansas...and is now suffering Jet-lag)..and a mother who will probably be a bit car sick having to entertain her 3 lovely children through the beautiful, hilly country.


Anyone needing to schedule a session, you will be able to reach me on my cell or through email.


Have a great day!

Christina

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP