Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lions and Tigers and ...Gorillas!

We finally made it back to the land of Kansas! There's no place like home..there's no place like home! lol...We had a great time up in Missouri..but it was inevitable that we come back sometime! :D

For some reason I was having some downloading issues while we were visiting my parents, So I was not able to show you any photos while we there...but I'm back..so here are a few of the zoo pics I took in August. I'll try and keep you updated with some of the shoots I had while we were in MO.




Is it just me..or does this thing look like it's wrapped in gauze????? lol..My mom was in Honduras last month..and one of these things actually ended up in her hotel room..."Um...Front Desk..we have a little problem!"

\

Ok...so if you make it to the zoo in Wichita..watch out for these babies...they are MANIACS!! Seriously..one lady had a yellow dress on and this Gorilla came charging out of nowhere and tried to attack her! Thank goodness for Safety Glass walls!! My nephew said.."He must have thought you were a giant Banana!" LOL..I don't think she will be wearing Yellow to the zoo anytime soon.






Of course..there were a few monkey's hanging around too...
















1 comments:

Kim September 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

These are some really gorgeous shots....love it!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP