Friday, November 20, 2009

The Cheerleader..and her football Player.

Zach's cousin "A"..called me a few weeks back wanting to do a photo shoot with her boyfriend...of course..I readily agreed...(because obviously...we all know I can't resist a photo shoot) lol..

Don't you just LOVE when you are ready to take a picture..and God gives you exactly what you need? Seriously...who needs a blow dryer to give you that "windblown look"..when at the right moment..God just GAVE it to us...HE totally makes my job so easy sometimes.. :)



Ok..so I know I adore finding a new spot for pictures..and can I say...I love this spot...



and this one...I'm a big fan of creepy buildings. :) They make great backdrops!




..I know what you are thinking..and yes..he is that tall..lol..He was a great sport about it all. Lucky you, A!



A place I've been wanting to experiment with..super cute. :)







So this has always been to me a typical high school scenario.. lol..Football player..



dating Cheerleader.
Gotta love that!



But I must say...They looked awfully CUTE together!
Thanks for a great time guys..hope you like your preview! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP