Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well, hello you...

So..not a whole lot happened this weekend..I went out did some pictures..got some AWESOME shots..and got hit on by a 3 year old. Yes..folks you read right..lol..And it was so UNEXPECTED...let me start at the beginning...

It all started when Grandma wanted to have a photo shoot of her grand babies all together. We set the date..but due to illness and such we had to reschedule a few times..but we finally were able to meet up on Saturday. Our plan was to get some group pics of the kiddos in their OU outfits..(My camera is not prejudiced..as I'm sure it would have up and quit on me..as we are Longhorn fans...Hook 'em Horns!..lol)....So first we have "C"...she is so CUTE..and if you follow my blog at all you probably remember a Session that we had of her awhile back.



Next...meet "P" and "A"...they are a brother/sister team..and really great kids! "A" was a tad bit ornery..and didn't think I needed to get pics of him sitting..but rather of him playing football. :)




So..yes..here is little man..or should I call him Ladies' man... lol..He really didn't understand why he had to



stand still. :)




And "P"..look at the eyes!!! I love brown eyes..even though not one of my kiddlies ended up with them! hehe

Something about "A" just screams.."I am going to be AWESOME at sports!"..doesn't it??


Mom and Dad..if you are anything like me..there is something about having a picture of you and your sweetie..WITHOUT kids in it..lol..yes..sometimes it is not always about them. I love this shot of you guys. :)
I ADORE this shot of "P"...it just seems to catch the essence of childhood. I really like it. :)
This one was taken before the fun and games took a turn for the worse. :) ..so this was the end of our shoot..and as I was heading back to my car..Little "A" came running outside..and this is how our conversation went:
"A" : Where are you going?
Me: I'm going to my house..
A: Can I come home with you?
Me" *Smile* I think Grandma needs you to stay here.
A: leans in gives me the sweetest kiss on the cheek.
LOL...if you had seen our session..you would understand why this was such a pleasant surprise..lol..Little boys do not really like to have their pictures taken. :)

2 comments:

Madison Sanders December 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

So cute!

I can't really see your links on the dark background.

Christina Zimmerman December 3, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Thanks! Yes..I had wondered about that too..I changed it to red..hope it's more visable for you!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP