Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet Kami

Meet Kami...


She is one of the funniest people I know...seriously. :) She makes my heart very happy.

I love to shoot with her~! Oh the good times we have shooting a wedding...trying to be professional when deep down we are just as happy as the Bride to be there..maybe it's just us..or maybe that giddy feeling is just contagious.

Who knows..but I do know this. We have fun. :) I have a lot of great memories with this lady(should I tell them about the Aunt with glitter on her forehead..that NO ONE would help??...or maybe I should tell them about the Groom who did the worm as his intro dance??...or how you pretend I'm taking your picture when the camera is actually pointed behind you at someone else...but you just smile and pose??..hehe..no I probably shouldn't talk about all that...but oh they are some good funny memories..memories that make me smile).

I love hanging with Kami..because when we get together...my cheeks hurt from smiling so much...but that's just the way she rolls. She is one cool cat. :)

I went to visit her this summer and she decided while we were there..we were going to do a photo shoot. Now mind you..I do not have my camera with me...I mean...I barely even have makeup on..a photo shoot?? But...I'm game..you know I can't resist playing with a camera.



Seriously Kami...it should be ILLEGAL for a mother of 3 children to look this good...:)



So this next pose is my favorite..It's Kami. She is a happy person. Everyone loves to be around her.

Oh, I just can't resist adding this one photo of the two of us together..well..honestly it's the only photo that didn't come out super blurry from all the laughing and giggling. You don't even see the little toes that are standing on top of us begging us to be done with our Madness.. It's a crazy life...a bit chaotic at times...But I love it.

4 comments:

DW January 19, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

You two look like kindred spirits! Love it!

. sarah . January 19, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

What a cutie she is! I have friends that make me laugh like this too, priceless!! Great pics by the way!! So cute!

Kim January 19, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Nice to log on and see a new post from you! Great shots, Christina!!! You are two beautiful girls! :-)

Unknown January 28, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

How fun is it to have a great friend to shoot with? I love it : )

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP