Monday, January 25, 2010

Pookie!

DSC_0441WEBI’ve been having this idea in my head..of a photo shoot I thought would be so cute..with Pookie. She’s a hard one..there is definitely something about photographing your own children…you Mothers know EXACTLY what I am talking about! If your girls are anything like mine..they do not like to have their hair brushed..let alone pulled and twisted. :) But she was a real sport about it. I tried really hard to keep a smile on my face and think of ways to make her WANT to do it. And she did..she did such a good job. So here’s a peek..just a little one..and I’ll be back with more soon. :)

4 comments:

Mandy January 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Goodness, this picture is to-die-for cute!!!! That is the prettiest little girl I know!!

DW January 26, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

Wow! It's awesome! Love that personality shining through!

Kim January 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

I didn't even recognize her for a minute! She looks like such a big girl! Very cute...can't wait for more & your new blog layout is great!!!

Unknown January 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

What a great picture. I am just blog hopping around today : ) I love this shoot you did with your sweet daughter. Precious! : )

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP