Monday, February 1, 2010

My Pookie Bear

 DSC_0401WEBDSC_0452WEB - Copy   DSC_0428web - Copy DSC_0434WEB - Copy DSC_0400WEBDSC_0437web - Copy DSC_0440web - Copy DSC_0447WEB 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0466WEB - Copy

 

Last week I gave you a preview of my afternoon with Pookie…She is  really quite a ham. I really enjoyed this photo shoot with her…it really defines her personality. Curious, Silly, Happy, Sweet…and downright Ornery at times. :) There were quite a few more photos..so I’m excited to make an album with them!!

4 comments:

playgroundscoffeehouse February 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness! Great shots!

DW February 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Her personality shines in these pictures!!! Love them! Just beautiful!

Kim February 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

My favorite is the last one...just because of that SWEET smile. She is an adoreable little thing! What wonderful photos to have now & for the future!

Damaris Mia February 24, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

so adorable! great job!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP