Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meet Mr. J.


Well, Hello Mr. J! During that glorious heatwave on Thursday we headed outside and tried to see what we could come up with for Senior Pictures. J really wanted to have pictures done in the spring..but let's face it..with this crazy weather..that could be May! :D Who knows maybe we'll head out again and get a few more.




These first shots are AMAZING! J- they take my breath away.. seriously I know I can come across as a bit crazy sometimes with my ideas..but this one..ok the first three are definitely keepers!!!




*sigh..I really love how these turned out!










Yep..so here's the part where the crazy barber came out and told us we needed to pay a fee for using his building...whoops. :) I think he was kidding...at least I hope he was...


Yeah..I love this one too. :)


See J? Your eyes are open! And I didn't even photoshop them! :D "J" has one of those great smiles that makes his eyes disappear.









Word of advice...if a train is coming...don't stand by the train tracks...yeah.






Thanks for a fun shoot!
~Christina

4 comments:

Kim February 23, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

What a GREAT session! The first three are my favorite! WAY to use what is available this time of year!!!

kristie gravenall February 23, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

What a beautiful set of images! my fave is the first. :)

raising4princesses February 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

What a hunk! Great pictures, girl!

Damaris Mia February 24, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Love the pictures! The lighting is amazing!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP