Friday, February 19, 2010

School Pics for A



Meet "A". She is sooooo Cute! ...and sweet, talented..and Smart! :)



"A" was needing to get some school pics done for this year. So I was happy to oblige her and have a little "shoot" with her before she headed home. She lives out in the country with lots of land and a horse! I love horses..and ponds..and all that fun stuff. :) One of these days, I am going to take her up on her offer and come out and have a photo shoot on her property!....(and maybe go for a horse ride too..hehe)


She loves to take pictures too..and she has a good eye! Some of the shots she's shown me that were done on her property...are just...Beautiful!..Like I said..she's quite talented. :)



and Beautiful..I love this next shot.


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP