Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Deep in the heart of Texas

Yep..deep in the heart of Texas is about where I was…right along the Gulf of
Mexico. It was cold. I know! I know what you are thinking..it’s TEXAS!..it should be hot and nice and sunny. But...it was cold! We did have like 2 days that weren’t too bad..this day was in the 60’s..and we had one day that was 70 so we high-tailed it to the beach to feed the seagulls..I’ll post some pics of that at a later time. :D

DSC_0014web

So here is Mr.. “C”. Isn’t he the cutest little red headed boy?! And sooooo full of energy!

DSC_0022web

We did this session in his backyard! I love doing sessions in places that mean something to a person! Not to mention we had access to his favorite thing…

DSC_0029web

Yep. That’s him. It’s so great to have a prop that can get this kind of a smile. :D

DSC_0037qweb

And this next photo is one of my favorite photos…I LOVE those eyes!!! He did such a great job!

DSC_0048web

and that smile is sooooo contagious isn’t it?? I smile every time I look at this!! Super Cute!!!

DSC_0070web DSC_0076web

DSC_0094web

I just love these. :) Don’t you just want to run to the nearest pet store and buy your kids a Dog!? How great is that. :)

2 comments:

raising4princesses February 17, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

These are so great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his red hair!!! Always enjoy your pictures! - Maria

Kim February 18, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

What an ADOREABLE little boy! OH, my! These are beautiful photos, Christina....his parents will cherish these forever! Gotta love the pug, too!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP