Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Special Miss B

So this is "B". She is sister to the proud owner of the famous "Iddo". I'm not even sure if that's spelled right now that I'm thinking about it. lol..oh well...at least you can pronounce it. :) Iddo..the Rabbit.



Love this shot!


and this one...did I mention before that the suitcase the animals are making a mess in is from England? Yep..a friend of mine brought that over for me. Cute, isn't it?? :)






This is so Precious...I love this one too. :) Thanks for all the help! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP