Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Special Miss K

Meet K...again. :) I've had the privilege of photographing this young lady's first year. And can I say this?...she is GORGEOUS. :) She's one of those kids that you just love to take pictures of..those huge brown eyes just get me every time!


Yes.
Yes..it's true...you are not seeing things..I really did put a photo of Mr. Duck on here. All the focus being on his cute little face...and feet. :)



Look at that face!!!! :D




See what I mean about the brown eyes?! Did I mention this is my youngest son's future wife? Yep. It's all planned out..but I think I've mentioned that before so..moving on. :)







Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comments:

Kim March 30, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

All your Easter sessions turned out so well! I will have to post my kids this weekend and give you props for letting me in your little studio! THANKS again!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP