Thursday, April 29, 2010

Missions Minded...

Last week our church ( Hillcrest Bible Baptist Church) had an awesome Missions Conference! We had missionaries in from all over the world showing us slide shows of the countries that God has given them a love and desire to reach for Christ.

This was our Guest Speaker for the Conference. He is an awesome Preacher and I promise everyone that attended the missions conference walked away Blessed, Inspired, and Burdened to be a better Child of God.








I just love little kids..they're so fun to photograph! :)
Seriously..How SWEET is that !






















Thanks for such a fun evening..and so glad to hear that you made it back safe and sound! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP