Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a Weekend!

CRAZY! Yes..that is exactly the word that I would use to describe my weekend..yep..crazy..fun...exciting...and exhausted. As most of you know...I'm getting ready to head to Missouri for a Wedding, a few sessions..and some quality time with the parents...so along with all the fun and playing..I had to pack! I hate packing..it never fails..I ALWAYS forget something. Praying this time is different..or at the very least it's something that I don't really need! :D
The fun and games got started off on Friday with a prom from one of the local Christian Schools.
I got asked out for Prom!! Woohoo..lol...well sort of anyways...This cute couple wanted their own Paparazzi....so wallah..Paparazzi I can be..especially when it include Supper at Abuelo's! YUM!
So after a LONG night of fun (really fun..since hubby got to tag along..hehe)....I got up early the next morning and headed to Ponca for an Engagement Session...Can I just say that I love Engagement sessions...? lol..anyways..this couple was awesome!
Went home...packed..unloaded Pictures...and then reloaded the vehicle and headed to the country for my next engagement session. This is C and J...and they are just
Cuteness!
Ok..well..now you know how CrAzY my weekend has been! Can't wait to give you the REAL Reveals....cause they are awesome! :) Have a great day!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP