Thursday, May 13, 2010

Love, Laughter..and a ton of fun. :)

Happy. That is the word that comes to mind when I think of these two. They are soooooo Happy. And seriously..so contagious. I love this couple..they are such a great example of New Love..fresh..and fun. :)

They met at a Christian College in Oklahoma...and he proposed to her the night before our shoot. They are super sweet together..and I really enjoyed getting to know them!

We started our shoot at the Marland Mansion. The property is Gorgeous and the inside is just as pretty!











This is one of my favorite locations to shoot because there are soooo many areas and looks to the property.






N* thought it would be great to do a shoot in the kitchen...and she was right...this is ADORABLE!!!








You guys are adorable and fun...I just loved shooting your engagement photos!!

2 comments:

. sarah . May 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Such a cute couple, and great photos!!

Kim May 15, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

What a cute couple! Glad you had a great time. ;-) Hope you are having fun in MO.

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP