Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Love..Sweet Love..

"When you love someone,
all your saved up wishes start coming out."
Elizabeth Bowen

This couple is super sweet together! He knew she was the one. She didn't think so. But...he was persistent and won her over.

He was sooo sweet to her during this session...I kept asking ..."Is he always like this?"..Yes..yes he is. This is a great example of why I love photographing Engagement sessions....ahhhhh! I LOVE IT!

There is nothing so fun as seeing a couple in the new stages of Romance and Love.

We decided to do the shoot at her Parents house out in the country..it was a beautiful setting..and so relaxed and tranquil.

Not to mention some great locations..I've done some a shoot out here before with her little brother and his G/F. But lucky for me they had some special spots to show me. And boy did they make for some great shots!

Oh Bokeh...how do I love thee! Yep...I'm a bokeh nut..This is a favorite shot of mine..











!!!!!! C..you are more beautiful than words can define.. I love this next shot. He definitely needs this one in his wallet.




This is probably my favorite shot..just because I love the composition... I love the flowers coming up around you..it's sweet and soft..and Lovely. :)




Oh...Love's sweet kiss. :) Thanks for such a fun, relaxed shoot. You guys are great..and I know your wedding is going to be beautiful!



2 comments:

courtneysendall May 18, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

These look amazing!

dawn May 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

i am loving these! i too really like the one with the irises in the background!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP