Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ark City Wedding: Nella & Matt

She had just turned 30 years old and had never been married before....It was a decision to go into very carefully. God knew the desire in Nella's heart as she prayed for her future husband..and then...she met Matt. She had never been so in love...a perfect match as he was praying for someone like Nella. Matt already had 2 daughters, Alex and Eryn. For him, it was kind of like the Rascal Flatt's song: God bless the broken road...that led him straight to her.

Some say they moved fast. One month after they met....Matt proposed. It was a match made in heaven..and if you ask either one they will tell you. Since that day everything around them has only confirmed that this was the right decision and God's will for their lives. They are over filled with joy of all the blessings that God has given.

Nella and Matt's wedding day was so sweet. The wedding took place at Hillcrest Bible Baptist Church in Arkansas City, KS. This is the church that Nella's brother was married in and now Nella and Matt had the opportunity to celebrate their marriage in the same place. It was great for me too..because....*drum roll*..Yep..I got married there too. :) It was nice to walk into a church and actually know my way around. lol...



Nella's dress was so pretty..and her veil...WOW..it was truly beautiful..I just loved the details along the hemline. The cake was made by Chris Rothell ...and can I say..it was GORGEOUS. No surprise to me...Chris has made cakes for my baby showers..and they taste as great as they look. ;) Friend her on facebook..and you can check out some of her designs.

This was such a fun wedding for me! Instead of a unity candle they had unity sand. I had never seen this..but I think it is such a great idea! If you haven't heard of it..you should definitely google it. There were 4 flower girls with the youngest being only 2 years old...it was so cute watching her pick up every petal her sister dropped..hehe The reception was wonderful..filled with family and friends, a Mariachi Band..and one of my favorite parts..homemade Mexican food! YUM. If I was stranded on a desert Island with only one type of food. It would be Mexican. I love it! The family had spent the day before cooking away for Nella's wedding and it turned out great!

Thanks for including me on your wedding day. It was so fun to meet you guys and I loved being a part of it!























1 comments:

Kim July 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

AWE! NELLA! You looked beautiful! Congratulations! ;-)

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP