Wednesday, June 30, 2010

St. Louis Wedding

We started our day off bright and early on a Saturday morning in big ole St. Louis, MO. It's a huge city...especially to a little country bumpkin like me..hehe. Thankfully I had a ride all day..so I managed to not get lost. :) I hopped in the car with 2 Bridesmaids..and we headed off to the Salon. It was a great salon..why I say this?... :) It was next to a Starbucks. And if you know me at all...you know I love me some Starbucks. :)

So here we are...starting the day off for Bryan and Kourtney's big day. Kourtney is sweet and stylish and oh my goodness I just LOVED her head piece!!







This is one of her MOH's (matron of honor's...I guess I could have just spelled it out in the first place..hehe) She won me over after I found out she teaches in Longhorn Country..hehe Hook em Horns..baby..Woot! :)























OH Kourtney...girl I just love this photo of you> :)






























Ok..I need to have a little chat with you guys about this next set of pics. Especially any of you soon to be Brides. Best Idea EVER. :) Loved it.. :) Kourtney had this ART displayed when everyone arrived at the Reception...(which was in a really cute Art Gallery btw. )...the numbers represent the table you are sitting at..and notice the little pieces of vellum? Yeah..they had our names on them....




and as the Guests removed their name pieces from this ART..the Photo was still behind the photo circles they pulled off. It was AWESOME! I loved it.





3 comments:

DW July 1, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

OH CHRISTINA!!! You have out done yourself! They are GORGEOUS! It helps to have such good looking subjects to photograph but I just loved every one!

. sarah . July 1, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

BEAUTIFUL photos Christina!!! What a beautiful wedding and you captured it beautifully!

Anonymous July 21, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Christina you did an amazing job with the photographs! I loved reliving the day with you. Melissa

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP