Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back 2 School Mini-Sessions

The Back 2 School Mini Session is here!
15 Minute Mini-Sessions
Date: Saturday, August 14th, 8-11 AM and 5-7:30 PM
Cost: $50
Includes: 8-10 images to view on line and a 12x12 Storyboard. (see example below)
If you refer someone who books a session you will also recieve a $10 Print credit!







Common Questions:

What time should I be there?
ON TIME! :) remember these are 15 minute sessions!

When do I pay?
asap. This guarantees the time slot you requested.

Can I book Multiple mini-sessions together?
You may book more than one session in a row and if you have more than 2 children it is highly recommended! ;)

What if it rains?
In case of Inclement weather, mini-sessions will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date.

How do I sign up for a mini-session?
Email me!! christina@christinazimmerman.com

What should I wear?
Pick clothing that is vibrant and fun! Choose colors that are deep, rich and intense. Patterns, textures and layers add interest to a photo. When if comes to jeans, opt for the darkest indigo wash. This is the most flattering and doesn't tend to "Date". Think cute hats, wispy dresses, jeans, button up shirts... The important this is that they are casual and comfortable in whatever they are wearing!

What's the age for this mini-session?
This is for all kids up through High School. I have a few ideas to change things up for the older ones. If you have any props you'd like to add to what you see in the photo..feel free to bring what you'd like!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP