Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jake and Andrea

"Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows
everything that's what I feel when
we're together...."

Leslie Gore

Oh my goodness. These guys just ooze cuteness!

Andrea contacted me awhile back wanting to do a session with her boyfriend...and after getting rained out our first try..we finally made it out into the WILD!...well ...sort of. :) I had been wanting to shoot in this area for awhile..so when Andrea told me this was the spot she wanted to do it..I was super excited.

Of course I was even more excited when I found out he had access to a gator..so we didn't have to walk miles around trying to set up. SWEET!






I had such a fun time with these two. They are sweet and fun and young in love. I like shooting young in love types. They make me smile...and I do love to smile. :)




We got out bright and early just after the sun came up..and I just LOVE these shots of the two of them on the sand.
















Andrea..Jake...you guys are awesome! Thanks for spending your morning with me!




0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP