Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Madison- Senior 2011

Yep..It is that time of year again... Time for Seniors to get their Awesome Senior Photos done! Whoo hoo! :)
Lucky for me I get the privilege of shooting my sister in law's Senior photos this year. She is super cute..and I am looking forward to doing another session in the fall with her. When the wheat here turned Golden we hurried out to the country to get some photos in before they cut it down.

The sun would only peak around the clouds in spurts..but the wheat turned out beautiful and golden anyways! :)





This next shot..is probably my favorite. I didn't notice it at first..but WOW..I love it. :)




Of course..no picture of Madison is complete without her "ipher". :)..and Madison..I really do love how your hair looks in this next picture..it's very...pride and prejudice-ish? It just seems really sweet and beautiful. :)


I really liked this version of the photos as well..so I wanted to include a different look to them. ..Kind of...retro. :)







Thanks for hanging in there with me Madison...love ya!

1 comments:

DW August 25, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

Perfect, as usual, Christina! Love the big one where she's sitting on the ground. Gorgeous!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP