Saturday, August 28, 2010

Miranda

The other day I had the sweet Miranda over for a photo shoot. She had on the cutest top and I think the blue-green shirt just totally complements her skin! Just gorgeous! The weather of course was stunning. Pretty and sunny..so we were sure to find some nice shady areas. Bob the cat was out and about too. He's our neighborhood stray cat and he took quite the liking to Miss Miranda. It seemed he thought he needed to be in the last half of the pics..hehe. Maybe i'll post some pics of that later.. :D







I love the composition of this next photo...it's so pretty. :)




Beautiful!







0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP