Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mauricio and Michelle

Last week I had the fabulous opportunity of taking some photos of my new neighbor and our city's new doctor and radiologist, Mauricio and Michelle. They are a super sweet family..and they have the most adorable little girls!!! The oldest one just started school that day..so she had lots to tell me about and she is quite the talker! :) The younger of the two is much quieter..but oh she has got a little twinkle in her eye....is that orneriness? lol...Either way...they are gorgeous...and I think the little one on the way is going to be just as cute!





I can totally relate to this family..as I am the youngest of 3 sisters...so I am so excited for the girls. They are going to be having a fun life of giggles!! :)














I just love LOVE baby bumps..so cute ! :)








These girls are just so sweet~









So this next photo is a scene we have seen quite a bit on this block..and hopefully lots more in the future. :) The kids will stand on their steps and have conversations with each other across the street. It's so cute. And I think the kids are going to get along great. I know my kids are excited! Thanks for a fun evening!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP