Monday, September 20, 2010

Miss Kinley- Arkansas City, KS Photographer

Happy, and fun, and sunny. Those are some great words to describe my time with this Cutie this morning. She was cute and silly...and Happy! Oh yes..She was quite happy...she had on a Pretty dress and she looked cute..and she knew it! :D hehe
We tried out a couple different spots and outfits..and goodness she rocked it all! I LOVE this picture of her..her eyes are sooo sparkly! :)




I'm so glad she figured out how to keep her knees up...it made for an awesome photo..don't ya think? :)







CUTE CUTE CUTE!


Oh for crying out loud!..is that some yummy Bokeh or what!! And who can resist that smile..I'm sure my Silas won't be able too..KIDDING Dad!

As soon as I shot these next few shots..I KNEW exactly what I was going to do with them....yes sir-e I sure did!



The Photo on the right the "Mean" Face...hehe




Awww..what a big girl she is becoming!!! Thanks for the company this morning! I had a blast! :)



1 comments:

Des September 21, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Absolutely adorable!
Great shots!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP