Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tyler and Chrissy: Arkansas City, KS Wedding

I recieved an email awhile back from a girl named Chrissy. The subject was this: I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! :) Of course I was more than willing to help her out! :) Especially once I learned there was a horse involved in the wedding...Bride + Horse= Awesomeness. :)

They met about 5 years ago at the Cowley Animal Science Class. He'd seen her photo in the newspaper..and while he won't admit it...there is a rumor that he cut out the photos of her....love at first sight?? :D

They dated for about 4 1/2 years which led up to having a little girl who is now 10 months old. She is super cute! She was walking by the wedding day...so she was able to walk down the aisle as a Flower Girl. She did awesome!

The Wedding day was gorgeous..beautiful and sunny..and warm. Which is a good thing. :) We had a crazy cold-front move in the week before..so this warm, sunny day was great!

Chrissy and Tyler were getting married on his parent's land. It was the perfect place for a country-styled wedding. With hay bales and quilts, tractors and flowers...it was so sweet. :)















Chrissy...wowza girl! I love these photos of you and your horse! :)









Unfortunately the horse didn't like being a part of the wedding..so they finished the walk down the aisle on foot...and can I just say..I LOVE..>LOVE the looks Chrissy and her dad were giving each other..laughing. Now...that is a moment I will never forget...It was beautiful.




Tyler..Chrissy..thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. You are a sweet couple and I really enjoyed my time with you and your family!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP